Highlights from Home For Good’s Quarter One, Year Two Progress Report!
A couple of major highlights from the report include:
- The Home For Good Funders Collaborative released its first Request for Proposals through the collaboration of 19 public and private funders, representing over $75 million in public and private resources for permanent supportive housing.
- The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA) created a new program of 500 tenant-based Section 8 housing vouchers for chronically homeless people. This set aside serving chronically homeless people is the first of its kind in Los Angeles County.
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors approved several shifts to target resources and remove barriers to serving people who are homeless through the Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles (HACoLA).
- Housing placement numbers met the 1st quarter benchmarks, thanks to the work of providers, developers, and public and private funders.
- 111 cross-sector leaders have signed on to Home For Good, including three new cities this quarter: Glendale, Burbank, and Beverly Hills.
Help us make the vision for a new Los Angeles a reality! Sign on to support Home For Good.