Members of United Way of Greater Los Angeles Leadership Circle are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those in need in our communities. This select group is actively engaged in fighting poverty to improve the quality of life for all.
Your $1,000 annual gift will:
- Provide 4 weeks of medical treatment for a chronically homeless person.
- Help a child graduate by providing her parents with the critical training needed to support her success in school.
- Teach 7 low-income adults how to manage their money and build strong credit.
- Help struggling families receive valuable information on free tax preparations so they can reclaim some of their hard-earned money.
Members of Leadership Circle enjoy the following benefits:
Receive Information About Critical Issues
- Regular educational updates, including briefing papers, newsletters and annual report.
- Dedicated Donor Services representative.
Be Recognized As Top Philanthropist
- Peer-to-peer recognition as a charitable leader in the greater Los Angeles community.
- Prominent recognition in The Los Angeles Times full page ad, which celebrates our top donors.
Be Invited To Exclusive Events
- Invitation to annual Corporate Philanthropy Summit with region’s top corporate leaders.
If you are interested in joining the United Way Leadership Circle, please contact Nicole Curtis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join right now? Click to download a Leadership Circle pledge form.