So, you're a Leadership donor with United Way of Greater L.A.! Most of you know what that means, but some of you may not. So here are a few facts about Leadership donors, our most cherished contributors and our partners in creating pathways out of poverty:
- Leadership donors give at least $1,000 a year. Thank you!
- Starting now, you'll receive a quarterly newsletter updating you on the impact of our work and ways for you to stay involved.
- Some of you are eligible to join Emerging Leaders, for donors under 40, or Women Leaders - both of which offer great opportunities to network and volunteer in the community. Check them out. You'll be glad you did.
- Become a member of the Tocqueville Society for donors who give $10,000 or more.
- We want to hear from you. Got questions about United Way's work? Want to play a greater role in your community? Contact Audrey Simmon at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
We hope you enjoy this quarterly newsletter. Thank you for generously contributing to creating pathways out of poverty for so many in Greater Los Angeles