Become a Corporate Partner
Your Investment in United Way is an Investment in Your Business
Investing in the United Way demonstrates your philanthropic leadership and commitment to our community. It increases employee morale and helps attract and keep good talent. And your partnership in creating pathways out of poverty provides a better quality of life for everyone in our communities.
Our Action-Oriented Roadmap to Success
Our unique 10-year poverty plan has measurable goals that are designed to solve the poverty problem by bringing the public, private and non-profit sectors together. Our comprehensive, coordinated programs are being implemented across L.A. County. And our investments are now focused on best-in-class organizations whose work aligns with our poverty plan. We hold these partners accountable for moving our work forward.
How to Get Involved
- Run a robust company campaign to get employees involved in the community.
- Sponsor and attend United Way events and community conversations.
- Make a corporate gift to our Creating Pathways out of Poverty plan.
- Get involved on United Way leadership committee or board.
- Participate in the Loaned Executive program.
Take Advantage of Year-Round Employee Engagement Opportunities
- Support HomeWalk, our annual walk to end homelessness. Create a company walker team and/or sponsor the event in November.
- Invite United Way speakers to address your employees throughout the year to report on impact and results of employee giving in community.
- Put United Way materials and activity calendars on company intranet and/or in company newsletters.
- Connect employees to volunteer opportunities through United Way Volunteer website.
To learn about starting at campaign in your organization contact Sandra Ko at 213-808-6315 or email email@example.com